2011. This was a good year for my creative productivity. I’ve never been so prolific, driven, or excited about where I am heading in the world of my painting process. A quick list of my growth this year shows a reason for celebration:
- Completed over 36 works this year alone, showed 26 at multiple shows and venues
- First solo show at Cal State University Fullerton
- Second sponsored solo show at CSUF
- Group Printmaking show at CSUF
- Graduated with my fine art degree, emphasis education/drawing painting
- Showed 17 works at Converge Salon, OC
- Quit facepainting at Disney, started my own body painting business
- Have 6 works on display at The Bruery, OC
- Painted live for Phil Whickham, donation to Saddleback Church
- Received a grant and started my teaching credential program in art, teaching at La Paz Middle School
- Live painting donation for Jedidiah Clothing, San Diego
- Sold art at the Muckenthaler Cultural Center, OC
- Working on large scale commissions!
I am SO thankful for all of the many people who have continually supported and helped me accomplish so much this year. My professors, my dad and mom, my boyfriend, and close friends have encouraged me tons! I am so excited to see what this new year unfolds. Bring it on!!!